Are you interested in learning how to get professional style results at home?
On Friday, April 12th and Friday, April 19th from 7-9 PM, Gordon Salon will be hosting a workshop with master stylists (Pam, Michelle, Maria, and Dale) for you to learn how to do professionally style your hair!
What You Will Learn:
- The master stylists will be teaching how to do professional blowouts, bangs, and styling; including straightening and curling techniques, easy-to-do braids, twists, and other fun ways to liven up your regular style!
Where and When:
- Gordon Salon - 653 Central Avenue in Highland Park
Donation Fee and Benefits:
- Gordon Salon and Aveda have taken the initiative to raise money for Alliance for the Great Lakes during Earth Month. 100% of the proceeds from the Gordon Salon Hair Workshop will go towards this important charitable foundation.
- In order to attend the workshop, we ask that you please donate $50.00 to the Alliance for the Great Lakes.
To Process Your Donation and Get a Ticket:
- Please go to our fundraising website: www.crowdrise.com/gordonsalon/fundraiser/gordonhairworkshop
- Click donate to this fundraiser
- Enter your name, email, credit card information, and donate $50.00
- A receipt will be sent to your email
- Bring in the receipt when you come to the workshop on April 12th or 19th!
For more information on the Alliance for the Great Lakes please visit: www.greatlakes.org
For more information on our other Earth Month Events please click here: www.gordonsalon.com/earth-month-2013, or call us at (847) 266-7777
Hope to see you there!