The Textured Bun
Posted on June 8, 2013 by Gordon Beauty Blogger
Materials: a brush for teasing, bobby pins, hair pins, hair band, Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion and Air Control Hairspray.
1. Apply Pure Abundance Hair Potion to root
2. Spray Air Control Hairspray from middle to end
3. Tease hair throughout the whole head
4. Make a high pony tail on the top of head (don’t smooth out the sides of pony, as the more pieces separate the better it looks)
5. Tease the end pieces of the ponytail and then spray with Air Control hairspray
6. Swirl teased hair around and pin to secure. Use bobby pins to secure then use the hair pins to hold little fly away in place.
7. Spray again with Air Control and then enjoy your new do.
Created by Tina. Photos by Lindsey.